The Pop Culture Junkie | Get Addicted


Okay dudes and dudettes…I’ve been doing this blogerific ish for a minute and I want to kick it up a notch *BAM* and get a little more personal with ya’ll.

I have some big things poppin’ in my head and want you to help me make YOUR reading experience the best.

You know what I noticed? I don’t have anything “about me” on the site. SOOO that’s where you come in. I need you to send me your questions...ask me anything. Just like an interview, drop a question in my inbox, or leave in the comment section. I'm going to use that to create my "About Me" section.

Also, let me know what you like and don’t like [and yes I know the site acks, yes acks a complete donkey in Microsoft Explorer, working on a new layout]. However, if you like the interviews, song of the moments, picture posts, etc. let me know. This blog is an extension of me, Melody, but I want to keep you just as engaged.

One thing I really want to know is if you’d be interested in video blogs, because I get lazy sometimes [shocker, I know.] and don’t always feel like typing… so I have a webcam and have been procrastinating [another shocker] but if it’s something you all are interested in, holla at me.

THANK YOU MY DARLING DOODLEBUGS! I appreciate every single reader and promoter [ahem..BSand], you don’t realize how much I love ya’ll.