The Pop Culture Junkie | Get Addicted
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Nicole Richie flashes her coy smile on the June 2008 cover of Harper’s Bazaar Magazine...The cover article included a family photo spread with Joel Madden, baby Harlow and dad Lionel Richie.

Nicole talks family life with fiance Joel and four month daughter Harlow...
“I’m really excited to get out there and show people that I’m capable of doing something other than The Simple Life.”
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

LMAO! Harlow is givin' daddy the straight side eye! "Um excuse me...you can't be kissin' all up on my mama like that dude!"

Continue reading for more shots of the happy family.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
This is an absolutely gorgeous shot! I would blow this up and frame it.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
This is my other fave...

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Labels: