The Pop Culture Junkie | Get Addicted
Wednesday, June 11, 2008
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

In the July issue of Vibe Magazine, Usher is still telling the story that he didn’t fire his mother, rather just put her in early retirement!
"I decided to not fire, not get rid of, but to give [my mother] the ultimate compliment — to retire her to be a full-time grandmother.

"My mother and I decided to change her situation, together," he adds. "There was a conversation. I didn't write her a letter or pink slip her."
Call it what you want, it was involuntary on her part I believe. She didn’t even go to the wedding because she didn’t agree with the decision to marry Chewbacca Tameka. Not many mothers would miss their son’s wedding unless they were just extremely displeased! That says more than any reason Usher can give for her dropping the momager title.

In other Usher confessions, he tells Cosmopolitan Magazine that he has a hard time staying faithful…
“I’m good at making love, but I’m not good at being in love. It’s a conscious decision every day to love the person you’re with.”

Labels: