The Pop Culture Junkie | Get Addicted
Tuesday, July 29, 2008
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Miss Ci Ci goes glam on the cover of Aug. 2nd's Billboard Magazine. In the cover feature the "former Princess of Crunk n' B" is looking to hit another level in her musical career...
"My mission is to take fans on a musical journey to three different sounds that represent me," Ciara says. "The music flows together. It's about the journey and having fun through music. I can give you a basic album in a 12-song layout, but I wanted to be more creative."
Unfortunately, her film career has already hit a snag as what was to be her first major film, Mama I Want to Sing is set to go straight to DVD. Sadly, it no surprise! The movie, which also stars Lynn Whitfield, Patti LaBelle, and Hill Harper, will be out sometime in early 2009. In good news, she is signed to Whilemina Models and is looking to be the face of new beauty and fashion campaign as she did in 2007 with RocaWear.

Labels: