The Pop Culture Junkie | Get Addicted
Tuesday, July 29, 2008
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

...in his underwear! Nelly joins the ranks of Mark Wahlberg, Djimon Hinsou, and David Beckham as the newest male celebrity spokesmodel to drop his pants for the new Sean Jean underwear collection. Diddy found the perfect person to rep for the brand he says...
“To me, Nelly is the quintessential definition of the Sean John man,” Diddy said in a statement. “And let’s be honest, all of the ladies out there are going to be thanking us for this campaign.”
Yes...Thank you Diddy! You done well there for us ladies! Nelly is happy to take it off for the ladies as well
“I have been a big fan of Diddy and the Sean John clothing line for years. So when they asked me to work with them, it was a real honor. I hope my fans will enjoy this campaign as much as I did shooting it.”
Confirmed: I enjoyed it very much! See more underroo goodness after the jump...


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Labels: