The Pop Culture Junkie | Get Addicted
Thursday, August 14, 2008
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Brandy is back and has teamed up with her old partner Rodney "Darkchild" Jerkins for her first official single, "Right Here (Departed)" off her upcoming album. This will be her fifth studio album and it is very much a highly anticipated. This mid-tempo track is quite hot, I am feeling it off the first listen, almost classic Brandy. I'm such a stan for Brandy, though.

LISTEN: Brandy - "Right Here (Departed)"

UPDATE: Epic Records has officially announced the release of Human, the fifth studio album from Brandy, available online and in stores on November 11th.

The album’s title is a real life mirror of Brandy as a woman, an artist, a musician and a performer, communicating what it means to be fully Human: strong yet vulnerable, candid and triumphant, in love with life and in touch with the things of the spirit.

“Human is my most personal album to date,” said Brandy. “I have grown so much since my last album. Being able to express myself and my journey through my music is a feeling I can’t describe. With this new chapter of my life it feels good to have Rodney, a familiar face, by my side again. He brings out emotions in me like nobody else.”

Make sure to keep up with her on her MySpace Page!

Labels: ,