The Pop Culture Junkie | Get Addicted
Monday, August 11, 2008
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Jay Z is featured in the new RocaWear Ad Campaign “The Evolution” along with Joy Bryant. I actually love it, I personally don’t wear RocaWear, but the images are great.
EVOLUTION: Webster’s defines it as a process in which something passes by degrees to a different stage. The sequence of events involved in the evolutionary development of a species or group.

To me it’s a way of life. It’s the abhorrence of complacency or the drive to always be better tomorrow than I am today. It’s what separates the legendary from the greats.
When I achieve you celebrate in the here and now while I am already competing with the future.

Evolution, it’s why I wake up each day inspired by the promise of achieving the impossible. It’s the eternal flame that burns inside.



In related news RocaWear has joined forces with Elizabeth Arden to announce the launch of 9IX Rocawear, the brand’s first fragrance.

Continue reading for more…


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Labels: