The Pop Culture Junkie | Get Addicted
Sunday, August 24, 2008
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

If you had to put together the "Dream Team" in rap today, who would be on the team? My guess is that T.I., Kanye West, Jay Z, and Lil Wayne would be on the list...

T.I. took that line up for his track "S.L.U. (Swagger Like Us)." which samples M.I.A. Paper Planes, that leaked this weekend. However T.I. is happy at all about it! Quite peeved to be exact.
"Don't ruin the event," he tells MTV News. "Wait till the cake comes out the kitchen before you eat it. That's like a kid who sees his toys before Christmas; it takes away from me and I think it takes away from the fans as well. When it's time, I'mma give it to you. They leaked my record with me and The-Dream ["Like I Do"] too. Leakage is never a problem I have had. I'm not used to it."
It was also reported last week that he'll be performing on the upcoming MTV VMAs, with Rihanna who has covered the sampled track on her tour.

Anyhow, maybe he should call Jay Z for some leakage advice, Jay seemed to look at as a compliment after "American Gangster" leaked. It means your hot!

Labels: