The Pop Culture Junkie | Get Addicted
Wednesday, September 24, 2008
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Ludacris became the first hip-hop artist to be inducted into the Georgia Music Hall of Fame on Saturday at a ceremony at the Georgia World Congress Center. That's pretty significant!!

Upon accepting his award, he said, "Just think - 10 years ago I was trying to put pizzas through the oven at Pizza Hut to make sure I didn't get fired.

"Now the only way I'll get fired is if I fire myself, so that's a beautiful thing right now for sure."

Hey, that's my goal in life! Snaps for Luda!

Luda will release his next album, Theater of the Mind, on Nov. 11th and features guest appearances by T.I., P-Pain, Chris Brown, Lil Wayne, Jamie Foxx, The Game, Plies, Rick Ross, Playaz Circle, and Willy Northpole. Make sure snatch up his debut single, "What Them Girls Like" on iTunes!

Continue reading to check out Swizz Beatz in the studio working on Ludacris' album...




Labels: