The Pop Culture Junkie | Get Addicted
Friday, September 19, 2008
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Usher, baby Usher V and an "unidentified" woman were snapped out at Cold Water Canyon Park in Beverly Hills. Baby Cinco is 9 months now and is quite the cutie patootie!





Now, I'm not saying that this chick isn't just a nanny or something, but I can't see Tameka missing a good photo op. It's definitely eyebrow raising! Just a little suspect...

While he boasts about just finished the filming of his latest video for "Trading Places," has a tour in the works, and being a proud papa, he won't dish on his rumored second child on the way with Tameka.
"Loving it. Loving every aspect of it. My life improved so much in having a child," he told MTV News." "I'm very happy. It's a very promising thing to have a child. ... Everybody's saying that [I'm expecting another baby]. There's a lot of speculation."

Labels: