The Pop Culture Junkie | Get Addicted
Monday, October 13, 2008
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

T.I., Pharrell, and a very pregnant M.I.A. burned up the stage at the xXx Rock & Roll Circus to celebrate Diesel's 30th anniversary at Pier 3 in Brooklyn, NY on Saturday. Sounds like a hot show I would have died to be at. M.I.A. hasn't publically confirmed her pregnacy, despite much speculation, however her belly tells it all. A month ago M.I.A., who is engaged this summer to musician Benjamin Brewer, joked to Rolling Stone about being pregnant, “I’m kind of putting on weight. That could be it. I haven’t made it to the counter yet to buy a test. But when I do, I’ll let you know.”

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us



Continue reading for more event flicks...


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us



Labels: , ,