The Pop Culture Junkie | Get Addicted
Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Amerie's upcoming album, Because I Love It is due out this summer. Here is the tracklisting...notice that she didn't work with longtime producer Rich Harrison on this one as she says she is trying a new sound...

1. Forecast (Produced by The Inkredibles)
2. Hate to Love You (Produced by Chris & Drop)
3. Some Like It (Featured on Because I Love It Vol. 2) (Produced by Quran Goodman)
4. Make Me Believe (Produced by The Buchanans)
5. Take Control (03.45) (Featured on Because I Love It Vol. 1) (Produced by Mike Caren & Cee-Lo Green)
6. Crush. (Produced by The Buchanans)
7. Crazy Wonderful (Featured on Because I Love It Vol. 2) (Produced by The Buchanans)
8. Losing You (Produced by DJ Premier) [It's not the same named mixtape track, Crunk Didi (Losin' U)]
9. That's What You Are (03.44) (Featured on Because I Love It Vol. 1) (Produced by Chris & Drop)
10. When Loving You Was Easy (Featured on Because I Love It Vol. 2) (Produced by Tim & Bob)
11. After Everything (Produced by Ron Browz)
12. Paint Me Over (Featured on Because I Love It Vol. 2) (Produced by The Inkredibles)
13. Somebody Up There (Produced by Bryan Michael Cox)
14. All Roads (Produced by Ron Browz)
Confirmed By AmerieWeb

Labels: