The Pop Culture Junkie | Get Addicted
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.usFree Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Star Jones has finally admitted to what we all knew, that she had gastric-bypass surgery to lose weight! We just wanted her to own up to it! You'd have to be smoking the ooh-wee to believe Star dropped 2 Nicole Ritchies worth of weight in such a short period [160 in 3 years to be exact]...The reason? "I was scared..." she writes in Glamour Magazine, but after packing on 75 pounds from lonely eating she went from full-figured to morbidly obese [307 at her heaviest] but decided to have the surgery after a friend became concerned with her health...
"Everything about me was already so public (mostly my own doing talk about dumb!), so of course everyone wanted to know what I had done," she writes. "I was also terrified someone would have a tragic result after emulating me without making an informed decision with her doctor."

"But the complete truth is, I was scared of what people might think of me," she continues. "I was afraid to be vulnerable, and ashamed at not being able to get myself under control without this procedure." [READ MORE]
You can catch her full story in the September issue of Glamour Magazine that hits stands Aug. 7th.

Labels: