The Pop Culture Junkie | Get Addicted

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Michael Vick, who has been publicly ridiculed, spoke with Atlanta's V-103 about the recent allegations against him for dog fighting. Personally I feel he has been treated as guilty until proven innocent, but that is nothing new to a Black man in the US justice system.
"I know I've put the city through a lot. My owner, Arthur Blank, who I love sincerely, I've put him through a lot. And you know it's hurt me to put him through these situations to have to deal with that because he shouldn't have to."

Vick thanked those who have continued supporting him and added, "It's a crisis situation for me, but I'm gonna get through it."

LISTEN TO THE AUDIO
[via Sandrsa Rose]

In other Vick news, The Altanta NAACP is urging fairness in his trial...

Labels: