The Pop Culture Junkie | Get Addicted
Wednesday, August 08, 2007



Make that money, B! Beyonce belts out Sasha's version of "Diamonds are a Girl's Bestfriend" in the new ad for the new fragrance "Emporio Armani's Diamonds." You can watch an interview with Beyonce speaking on her new role as the face of the fragrance here. You can smell like B this September in a Macy's near you!

On the reception she gets while wearing the fragrance:
“I absolutely love everything about it,” she tells PEOPLE of the scent. “There hasn’t been one day that I haven’t gotten compliments on the fragrance. I wear it when I perform, when I’m going out and when I meet my fans. Even my guys that help me backstage are like,’ I need to get that for my wife!’ It’s really intoxicating.” And definitely not the only diamonds this diva is in love with. “My favorite diamonds right now are my Lorraine Schwartz monkeys. She has this new line of monkeys–Hear no evil, See no evil, Speak no evil. It makes me try to think and see things positively.”

Labels: