The Pop Culture Junkie | Get Addicted
NFL cutie Will Demps tells Essence Magazine that he has conquered his fair share of groupies but says some women's scheming ways can sideline a pro athlete's attempts to score a lasting commitment.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Some of these women attach themselves to athletes and celebs because they have low self-esteem, no direction and no ambition- except to work the circuit. The only long-term deal many are looking for would be getting pregnant and scoring child support.

In the end I know these women can never fulfill a need beyond my libido. What I really crave is love, tenderness and understanding-an intimate partnership with a woman who could become my wife. I'm far from perfect and all of this is easier said than done. But if God gives me the strength to ignore my physical urges and temptations, I know I can have that kind of relationship. [SOURCE]

Labels: