The Pop Culture Junkie | Get Addicted
Wednesday, November 28, 2007


A very preggers Christina Aguilera capitalized on her growing belly and bared it on the cover of the January issue of Marie Claire. Talk about starting the year off right! I love nude belly shots and she has the body for it, so go for it... She tells the mag that her and hubby, Jason, were actually suprised when she found the bun in the oven, though they were starting to plan for a baby:
“We were planning on starting to try after the [Nov. 2006-May 2007 Back to Basics] tour. And so, I had gone off the Pill to prepare my body, because I didn’t know how much time it would take. You’ve heard it takes some time – except with Power Egg and Super Sperm here. I’m like, Oh, my God, can you believe it just happened?”

Aguilera believes the moment of conception occurred when Bratman – a music executive whom the singer married two years ago – visited Georgetown during a tour stop, when she had one month of physically challenging concerts still left to perform.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Labels: