The Pop Culture Junkie | Get Addicted
Thursday, December 27, 2007
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Rev. Run and Justine Simmons were blessed with a daughter this past September and will make her debut on Run's House when the show returns January 17th.

Miley Justine Simmons was adopted at a month-old by the Simmons exactly one year after their devastating loss of their daughter Victoria.
"She's brought so much energy to the house," dad Reverend Run tells Us Weekly. "My wife cried the other day when Miley busted out laughing."

"The more you mourn, the more you want to mourn. I would have landed in depression," she tells Us.

"I wanted a girl really bad, and I knew I wasn't going to try again," she says. Justine has two other boys with Run and is the step-mom to a boy and two girls.

"It's heaven," Run tells Us, "to have this baby come into our house at this time, at Christmas." [SOURCE]

She's a cutie! I am so happy for them!

Labels: