The Pop Culture Junkie | Get Addicted
Friday, December 07, 2007
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Lil Kim and Remy Ma are battling it out for hot mess of the year on wax with diss records. As disinterested as I am in their buffoonery, I must say that the truth is the truth...In response to the beef Remy Ma fires back:

"What did she say? Put it on my lipstick. I was too busy being conceited’. Like, how could you be conceited, you don’t even like your own face,” states Remy Ma. “ What are you talking about? Are you serious? How was I supposed to take that offensive.” “I don’t believe you,” stressed Remy. “ You don’t like your nose, you don’t like your cheek, you don’t like your chin, you don’t like your skin color, you don’t like your tits, you don’t like your stomach, you don’t like your teeth. What are you talking about?”

If you haven't seen Lil Kim on MTV, check it out here and get a good laugh!

Labels: ,