The Pop Culture Junkie | Get Addicted
Tuesday, February 19, 2008


I was watching some of my stock piled episodes of Ellen and as always she introduced the world to a bright young star that makes you drop your jaw... Meet Kiara Nowlin, a world champion tumbler and she's only in the 7th grade.

She been tumbling since she was 4 years old and has the skill of a world class athlete already. She is so impressive that she's been offered college scholarships as young as 9 years old! I watch in amazement as she flipped and twisted her little body. I have always been a fan of gymnastics [can we say Dominique Dawes! I totally wanted to be her.] And note to parents, this is how you keep your babies out of trouble, get them active.

Learn more about Kiara and see more of her videos on her official website! I am sure we will see her at the Olympics very soon!