The Pop Culture Junkie | Get Addicted
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Rihanna loves the kids! After returning from her tour through Europe, she immediately started her “Girls Night Out” tour here in the states which include charity shows to benefit her charity, “The Believe Foundation.”

"When I was young and I would watch television and I would see all the children suffering, I always said when I grow up, I want to help," she told People.com after performing at Chicago's Vision nightclub.

Believe gives children a chance by providing everything from medical attention for children who can't afford it, school supplies for children in poorly funded public schools, toys for children who are terminally ill and clothes for children in homeless shelters.

Here are some pictures of Rihanna visiting with children, performing at her show at Ruby Skye in San Francisco, and her walk down the orange carpet at the Nickelodeon Kids Choice Awards….



Continue reading for more...




Labels: