The Pop Culture Junkie | Get Addicted
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Beyonce [heavily airbrushed] covers foreign magazine Jack's April issue. Umm,...I don't speak Italian so I can't say what the article is about, but she has some other lovely airbrushed pictures to go with it.



In other Beyonce news, she posted a note on her website Friday about her leaked song "Beautiful Nightmate" calling it a "work in progress" but some claim that the mysterious leak was all a ploy to deter the spotlight from her former Destiny Child members...
Yesterday, "Beautiful Nightmare," a demo I've been working on for possible inclusion on my next album, leaked on some websites. I want to thank all my fans for the positive response to the song, but I want to tell you that this is just a work in progress. It is not my time to put out new music. If you really want to hear some really great music now, you have to support my girls Kelly, Michelle and my sister Solange. Kelly just re-released her album digitally in the US, so check out "Ms. Kelly: Diva Deluxe." Michelle is about to put out the first single, "We Break The Dawn," from her album and Solange's single, "I Decided," is already one of my favorites.
And to top off the weekend Beyonce crack news, NY Daily News says that Jay Z was spotted plotting with sister Solange on taking his relation to the next level with B.

Labels: