The Pop Culture Junkie | Get Addicted
Friday, April 11, 2008
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Alicia Keys is looking fantabulous on the cover of Blender Magazine's May issue! Looking very sexy and for good reason as she tell Blender that she is discovering her "sexual side."
The singer, 28, tells Blender that she's hit the studio and has recorded her "most sexual song yet.

"I'm discovering my sexual side," she says. "I recorded this song ... it's so sensual, it moves you."

So sensual, her manager even told her, "We do not record songs like this!"

Dubbing herself "the best wall builder that ever lived," Keys also opened up about a breakdown she had following her fast rise to fame.

"I was hanging off the edge of a cliff," she says. "Something had to give, or I was gonna lose my mind."

Keys' depression resulted in "dark, weird" music, her manager says.

Now the singer says she wears a gold AK-47 pendant around her neck "to symbolize strength, power and killing 'em dead."
Blender.com has put together a great comprehensive list of her best video performance, check it out here.

Labels: