The Pop Culture Junkie | Get Addicted
Tuesday, April 22, 2008
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

UK songstress/rapper Estelle covers the the Spring '08 double-cover issue of Bleu Magazine.

Estelle dishes the Tea exclusively to BLEU Magazine's contributing writer Lenox Magee, on how the UK does not know how to promote black artists. She also speaks out on her feelings to being compared to Lauren Hill, "I think they compare me to her (Lauryn Hill) because I'm dark-skinned and I sing and rap. But, if they're saying the music is just as great, then compare me all day because I'll be really happy about that."

The Spring 2008 issue will hit newstands on April 29th, the same day Estelle's album Shine also hits the shelves. In the meantime, make sure to check out the newly re-launched www.THEBLEUMAG.com.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us