hit me up and tagged my ass…Any reason to talk about myself, so check it out…
6 Unspectacular Quirks about Melody, The Pop Culture Junkie:
- Link the person who tagged you.
- Mention the rules in your blog.
- Tell about 6 unspectacular quirks of yours.
- Tag 6 follow bloggers by linking them.
- Leave a comment on each of the tagged blogger’s blogs letting them know they have been tagged.
1. I totally practice smiling with my eyes like I’m on America’s Next Top Model. I always need to be ready when the cameras are flashing.
2. I sing Celine Dion and A Bey Bey, like I’m really them. Facial expressions and everything.
3. I am constantly looking in the mirror. I have a mirror everywhere. It is an unconscious habit that I believe developed because I was the only child for 10 years and my father put me in front of the mirror to entertain myself.
4. I am addicted to flossing. That’s a good addiction right, better than crack!? Halitosis is a serious epidemic in the world today.
5. I own more perfume than any one person can use. But I smell great! I also carry deodorant in my purse at all times.
6. I have totally fallen in love all over again with Nokio, yes the Nokio from Dru Hill. I met him this weekend at the Ladies Night Out Show [With BBD, don’t worry Ronnie, you will always be the original B. Diddy, and Ketih Sweat, who’s show was the same show I saw when I was 14! His hype man was a hot shimmying mess]. Any way Nokio is sweet as pie. Unfortunately, my ass left my camera at home on the charger and didn’t even think to use my phone to take a pic…SMH. Just gotta take my word for it. FYI: they are headed back to Maryland to record before more shows in about a month, with the new addition Tao, I’m interested in hearing them, they still all have great voices.
Okay…now I am tagging Necole Bitchie
, Str8 Outta NYC
, Urban Hoopla
, The E-Biz
, and Celeb-Blitz