The Pop Culture Junkie | Get Addicted
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
[Pics via Splash]

Beyonce and Jay Z stepped off their private jet in North Carolina for his concert Saturday even though she was clearly tucked away during the show.

The pair are still giving the world the silent treatment about the marriage which I choose to believe happened Friday night...

Word on the curb is that the newly named Carters are in negotiations for an exclusive deal for the wedding photos, which likely will end up in OK!, People or Us Weekly. The good news is that the expected bog payoff will be donated to both Darfur relief and an inner-city New York kids sports program long supported by Jay-Z.

In an interesting quote from Beyonce, she explains why mums the word:
"I never talked about relationships," Beyoncé told ESSENCE in October 2005. "I only talk about them in my songwriting; otherwise things get too messy. It has worked out because now nobody expects me to talk about them. But it's hard too," she admitted. "You fall in love and you want to tell everybody. But that's a place I just don't go."

Here's one more report on the inside action at the wedding bonanza, that says 3 guns were held in an amnesty box outside the Tribeca penthouse and Jay gave an emotional speech to his bride that jerk some tears...
Bey, 26, serenaded her new husband by singing a Natasha Bedingfield inspired ditty, with the words: "I love you, I love you, I love you."

When the disco started and the newlyweds' hit Crazy In Love came on, Bey performed a raunchy dance for Jay. And the couple made a dash for their crystalfilled bedroom just before midnight...

Adds our source: "Beyonce had imposed a no-sex rule three weeks ahead of the ceremony."

Labels: ,