The Pop Culture Junkie | Get Addicted
Friday, April 04, 2008


I love how this is edited like those foreign hidden camera shows, with the sound effects and everything!

50 Cent faced his ex Shaniqua Tompkins at the court today and things just didn't go her way. Granted, I would want my child to enjoy the riches of his father, but 50 has been known to take good care of his son and not just monetarily. So, I can't see how her argument is that Curtis is evicting his son... no boo, he's evicting you! I'd put 2 chicklets on it, that if push came to shove, he'd file for sole custody of his son.

One court already cut her child support in pieces, therefore she might want to work it out for herself. I don't count on no man to take care of me or my child. For $6700 a month, I could do some things!! There are way too many mothers making it on half of that, so she surely can. I just can't see justifying that she has rights to a home that she doesn't own.

Labels: