The Pop Culture Junkie | Get Addicted
Friday, April 18, 2008
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Tyler Perry is one of the few celebs that personally communicates with fans, he is known for sending personal and sometimes frank emails to readers. In his recent in letter he revealed that he has a stalker…yes a bonafide stalker! [“Call Da Po Po, Hoe!"A Hot Mess]

"I'm trying to be careful how I say this without inciting this person, but I have a stalker," he begins. "This person sends several hundred emails a day to my office and has planned our wedding and bought rings and such. She has showed up at my house several times. What's crazy is I've never met this woman nor have I even responded to her emails. I've had to increase the guards at my house as well as travel with body guards and I hate that. I hate to have big guys following me around." [SOURCE]

Since he has a stalker, he really doesn’t need you to vote for him for Time Magazine’s Top 100 People issue, she should be on it by now! But if you want, you can vote too…

Labels: