The Pop Culture Junkie | Get Addicted
Sunday, April 13, 2008
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Kanye looking at fabric in Tokyo for Pastelle
I don't do anything I don't love anymore... I loved the flashing lights vid so it didn't matter 2 me if someone one else didn't. While people chase money I pursue happiness. So many people talk about there investments or how much money they have but there's so many rich people who spend a lot of that trying 2 buy a piece of happiness. If there's anything my mom taught me is to enjoy life. I just recorded my first verse in the last 6 months 2 days ago at Bape's Studio in Japan. It felt good and I was inspired. I absolutely lost my mind (in a good way) on the new Glow in the Dark tour. The constant hours of creating helped me 2 keep from loosing my mind in a bad way. Chris Milk told me tragedy can produce great art and this is definitely true. I am a total mad man now, up till 3 am every night, trying 2 fight pain, board-um, and uncertainty with creativity. All that said, life is good..... good as finding the perfect fabric for a simple one button casual blazer with matching pants. [Kanye's Blog]
Wonderful! We like artful, driven Kanye. I'm excited to see his new fashion line, Pastelle, because he's an artist and I think he'll bring that to the clothing. Not just what's "in style."

This is one hellova place to be in life, that's true success when you do only what you love, that creates the best work. Good for him...

Labels: