The Pop Culture Junkie | Get Addicted
Tuesday, April 15, 2008
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Despite reports that La La left her man out in the cold after being arrested on suspicion of DUI, she released a statement affirming her support. She just didn't have babysitter at 4 am!
"I want to make sure the public understands that I fully support my fiancé, Carmelo Anthony, and stand by him through this ordeal," Vazquez, a former MTV veejay, says in a statement to PEOPLE on Tuesday. "I will always have his back and never refused to pick him up from the police station. In fact, they offered to bring him to me."
Carmelo seconded that emotion...
"LaLa continues to be a rock in my life, she's always been there for me through thick and thin."
Either way can we get a driver? Spend a little extra, save face!