The Pop Culture Junkie | Get Addicted
Tuesday, May 06, 2008
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Rihanna shows off her tour-ready figure on the cover of June’s Elle Magazine…Can’t deny that she's quite photogenic!



In her interview, she speaks on those pesky love rumors and more…
On the rumor about a relationship with Jay-Z:
“Well, it’s crazy that you ask me that. People know that it’s not true,” she says, straightening up. “I think it’s kinda a cliché question, and people know it’s not true, so I don’t even know why it’s still addressed to this day. I get asked about it all the time and I’m like, You’re asking, but you know the answer. I don’t even like to address it anymore.”

On Chris Brown:
“We’ve always been friends, but we’re very close now.”

Rihanna on her hair:
“I kept telling my managers, I’m cutting my hair. I’m cutting my hair. And they’re like, ‘How short? Not too short. Cut it how short?’ And I’m like, ‘Up to here,’ ” Rihanna says, raising her hand up to her ear. “They never believed me. So when it was time to do the album cover [for Good Girl], the night before I cut it, I dyed it black. We went straight to the photo shoot, and no one at the record label knew what I looked like. When we sent the pictures over, they saw the hair and they all loved it. They loved it.”

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
On set with her adorable little brother…

See more behind the scenes pics and video at Elle.com

Labels: