The Pop Culture Junkie | Get Addicted
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Granted he has an ego, but everything isn't always about it. Don't try to 'Michael Jackson' him...He post this blog in response to a little mishap at the Houston stop on the Glow in the Dark Tour.
Don't believe the hype! When I started the show the other night we were having a lot of technical issues due 2 the heat. The 2 huge screens on both sides of the stage were glaring bright blue like when your DVD player acts up at home. I asked for them 2 turn the screens off 3 times because it was distracting 2 the show. The fans were not getting what they paid for. I admit, in my frustration, I did use profanity on the 4th time I asked. I stopped the show 2 go over and check it out myself. After the screens were turned off I started the same song from the beginning. The screens were eventually fixed 5 songs in but it was definitely better 2 have them blacked out rather than bright blue. Unfortunately for certain media outlets, you will never be able 2 'Michael Jackson' me. That means 2 make it seem like everything I do is so weird or out of place... they always try 2 make it seem like everything is about my ego! That joke is getting old. At a certain point you have 2 respect that I'm one of the last artist that still cares about the fans having the best time of there lives! Thanks 2 Bossip and Perez for taking it easy on me on the EW spaz... I did go in a little 2 much on that one. I'm sure there are some cool people who work over there and had nothing 2 do with that review. With all that said.... "I'm still the greatest!!!" lol!! Oh and I was in the studio with T.I. last night.... so get ready!!! - KANYE'S BLOG
Kanye loves the fans obviously...most artist would say fuck it, I don't have to explain shit, but this dude blogs about it instead. If you missed his spazzing out on EW for giving his show a B+ click here. I can't even be mad at him either, he's a perfectionist...

Labels: