The Pop Culture Junkie | Get Addicted
Monday, May 05, 2008
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Sean "Diddy" Combs has worked hard for years from intern to mogul taking over NYC and it all paid off when he was given his star on the walk of fame.

"It's also like my coming-out party here in Hollywood," Combs told AP. "I don't have nothing to hide about that. If I'm going to come someplace, I'm going to make some noise, and you're going to know I'm here."

Way to make an entrance, eh? He is currently looking at more scripts as he will be splitting his time between Hollywood and New York. Of course Mother Combs was there looking Barbie-rific and Kim with the entire clan of chirren...I don't know why Kim was frontin' in Essence, she is clearly not going anywhere! For what? You been doing this for years now...



See more pics and video after the jump!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us





Labels: