The Pop Culture Junkie | Get Addicted
Monday, May 12, 2008

I'm fighting some bad allergies...Ugh! I never have allergies but the weather is acting a complete monkey doodle fool here in Louisiana and I think I am having a bit of an allergy attack. Which happens once in a blue moon, at least I hope it's allergies and nothing worse. Anyway, my head has been a fog today, so check out all the happenings from this weekend.

Oh, and I hope all the mothers had a FANTABULOUS Mother's Day, like I did!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Aaliyah Honored by Fader Mag @ Crunk + Disorderly

Suge Knight gets LAID OUT! Part One | Part Deux @ TMZ

Vh1 still pimpin' reality TV with I Love Money @ Vh1 Blog

Remy Ma & Papoose Jailhouse Wedding Off, Papoose Banned from Rikers @ NY Daily News

Vince Young: Drunk & Disorderly @ BlogXilla

Crazy Girl on MARTA [Soulja Girl] Gets Help @ SandraRose

To Reggie Bush, With Love @ Necole Bitchie

Ghetto Fashion Police
Nab Houston Teen at Prom @ CNN