The Pop Culture Junkie | Get Addicted
Tuesday, July 01, 2008
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Why waste time trying to reason with a crackhead...When Amy Winehouse hit the Glastonbury stage she bashed Kanye West for being arrogant. I guess she didn't get the memo that he was the headliner, Jay Z's people.

During Winehouse's set, the singer also reportedly addressed Kanye West in the midst of performing "Some Unholy War." Festival attendees reported she improvised the lyrics to say, "At least I'm not opening for a c--t like Kanye."

To which Jay Z responds swiftly:
"She said something about Kanye late on [in her set] but I didn't hear it," he said. "I don't agree with it. He's my brother and the biggest artist on Roc-A-Fella right now. ... I guess I should hook them up, because he's a great guy, too. I don't know what the problem is. I don't know where that came from."
...and what does Kanye have to say?
THIS JUST IN... AMY WHINEHOUSE HATES ME!!! NOW I'VE REALLY MADE IT!!! LOL!!!!
Just Say No to Hip Hop vs. Soul Singer-turned-Crackhead Beef!

Labels: , ,