The Pop Culture Junkie | Get Addicted
Monday, July 07, 2008


This ish right here... This ish right here! This is my joint!! I am in love with Jazmine Sullivan's "Need U Bad," I listen to it about 10 times a day. Her voice is great to me, giving me that Lauryn Hill vibe. Maybe I just miss Lauryn so much, that she's filling a bit of void so I am really looking forward to her debut which is sure to establish her as an artist destined for longevity.

The as-yet-titled debut album is coming soon via J Records, and features the provocative cuts "Bust Your Windows," "One Night Stand," and "In Love with Another Man" along with production from Wyclef Jean, Saalam Remi, and Stargate amongst others.

You can check out a sneak peek of "Bust Your Windows" on her Official MySpace and see behind the scenes as Jazmine records in the studio with Tricky Stewart. Baby girl is quite talented.

Labels: