The Pop Culture Junkie | Get Addicted
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

In the September issue of Men’s Fitness, Serena shows what she can't always show on the court... we already body is to die for, but she can be cute too! “I have large boobs and a sizable ass, so I guess the title comes with the territory. But I just play tennis. I always try to look my best, even though it’s hard to look your best when you’re sweating, grunting, and making faces. I never look my best when playing.” Here are few other snippets from her interview:
On finding guys who can keep up with her fitness level…
“I’m attracted to guys who are really athletic, so it’s never a problem. To be honest, I absolutely hate working out, I hate going to the gym. I do it only ’cause it’s my job, and I think about it like, OK, other people’s jobs are to go to the office nine to five, and my job is to go the gym and look sexy. That’s the only thing that gets me through it.”

Serena Williams on her favorite physical part of her body…
“I love my smile. My smile and my cleavage. [Laughs] I think they go really well together.” [Laughs]

On guys being intimidated to date her because of her athletic status…
“It definitely makes it harder, which is not really cool because I”m like the girl next door. My attitude is so relaxed and so chill, and what you see is what you get. I guess sometimes people get intimidated, not by my being Serena Williams, but just more or less by the things that I’ve accomplished and the things that I might have in my life. I think for any woman who is strong and supports herself, that tends to be a problem.”

On what she looks for in a guy…
“I’m a sucker for gentlemen, I’m old fashioned. I’m a girl who believes that a guy should take the lead. They should open doors, close doors. I also look for someone who has a good relationship with their mom. My mom always said, ‘Look for someone whom you can laugh with, ’cause it means you can have fun with that person.’ ”

On major turnoffs…
“Guys should never grab me. I hate when guys grab girls. I think it’s so rude. I’ve been grabbed numerous times. Don’t touch. I”m not your property. I absolutely hate that.” [Ageed! -Melody]

On what she’d be doing if not playing tennis…
“I love acting and writing, so I would probably either be a struggling actress or a writer.”


Plus, she has Common, that's just unfair! You can snag you copy of the September issue of Men’s Fitness when it hits newsstands August 18th nationwide.

Labels: