The Pop Culture Junkie | Get Addicted
Tuesday, October 14, 2008
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Beyonce says: "I Am."

Meet Beyonce's new marketing promo "Who is Sasha Fierce?" for what will be a 2 disc album, I Am... on November 18th [you were right J.P.]... Divided into her two performance personalities, I am Beyonce and I am Sasha. Of course, if you don't know, Sasha is her onstage persona that shakes, rattles, and pops! Hence the two vastly different singles released. I wonder if every release will be double singles? So you'll get the full bodied vocals with powerful ballads and then you can get bodied with Sasha on the uptempo tracks.

You can even buy Sasha Fierce merch! As well as add her as a friend on MySpace... It's starting.

See the proposed track listing after the jump!



DISC 1: “I AM BEYONCE”
01.If I Were A Boy.
02.All You Can’t See.
03.Roses And Chocolates.
04.Sometimes It Hurts.
05.Love Me Not.
06.Street To Nowhere.
07.Hate To Leave.
08.Together.
09.God Blessed Our Love (Ave Maria Interlude).
10.At Last.

DISC 2: “I AM SASHA”
01.Lights Out.
02.Do A Dub.(ft. Kanye)
03.Single Ladies.
04.Baker.
05.Beat My Drums (ft. Jay Z)
06.Movin’ Aside.
07.Freeze.
08.Breaking the rules.
09.Mighty King.
10.Nightcap’s lovers (ft Justin Timberlake).

Labels: