The Pop Culture Junkie | Get Addicted
Wednesday, September 27, 2006

According to MTV News, here is what Kelly Rowland has to say about her new album My Story,

It was basically a list of songs that I put together about the past three years of my life, with love and relationships," Rowland said of the album. "And I remember listening to the record, and I was just like, 'I don't want this to be too deep to where, you know, [I] lose people.' I still wanna have my party records, and I still wanna make people get up and bob their heads and vibe a little bit. And the record was too full of midtempos and ballads, so I wanted to bring it up a little bit. I mean, I'm 25. I'm young!

n general, I'm going in the urban, more R&B route," Rowland said during a break from the Garrett sessions. "Of course, that's what I started with with Destiny's Child, [but on] my first solo album I did more of a pop-sounding record. So I wanted to go back to my roots and dibble and dabble with some beats.


Well I'm glad she realized the songs were boring because she is definitely not that and I know fans want to hear her sing fun and upbeat stuff and keep it R&B! She has a great voice and pop music is too simple for her! Let's hear some runs...LOL


Check out new music -
Kelly ft. Yung Texxus - In Love with my Ex


powered by ODEO

Labels: