The Pop Culture Junkie | Get Addicted
Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Wow...If you missed the 2007 BET Awards then well, you can catch it over the next 2 months or so because you know it's about to be on repeat!! Less technical difficulties this year and better production proved to make this year go quite well! There was no shortage of performances...


It started with a bang joining the original Effie, Jennifer Holiday and the Oscar winning Jennifer Hudson for a show stopping performance of "And I am Telling You." It was great, but those faces Jennifer Holiday was making gave me nightmares!





Host Mo'Nique was not playing baby! She repped for the big girls with her dancers with another Beyonce inspired dance performance, though I thought the first time was better! However, her wardrobe changes were definitely on point!





Beyonce killed it in her $100,000 Balenciaga leggings and matching bustier to "Get Me Bodied" which she can probably do in her sleep. My intuition was right and it was a Destiny's Child reunion on stage...




I am not mad at all...see you next week @ Essence!!

Everyone is comparing her space-age attire to that of Kylie Minogue's outfit during her "Come Into My World" Fever Tour...Judge for your self! But it may time for Beyonce to hire a new tour manager...that's all I'm saying.



Kelly got her shine on, Eve was looking F-A-B in her white ensemble, as well...Kelly better work on those vocals though, she was out of breath by the time she made it to the stage!

I just need some one to tell me what the hell Michelle was doing on her pedestal at the end?!


Diddy had a love triangle on stage with Keyshia Cole and Lil Kim...lovin' the white on Keyshia too!


Robin...I'll be seeing you too next week at Essence! Sexy...loved the band too!


T.I. and/or TIP came out...ey ey Cap'n! Love him nonetheless!



Erykah Badu was wonderful...performing "Sweetest Hangover" in the tribute to Diana Ross.


Diana Ross...Fabulous! But damn that sermon...

SEE MORE SHOW PICS


PHOTO GALLERY | BACKSTAGE | PRESS ROOM

You can check all the videos under the cut!



Jennifer Holiday & Jennifer Hudson



Mo'Nique's Dance Intro


Beyonce, Kelly Rowland, and Eve



Keyshia Cole, Diddy, and Lil' Kim



Ne-Yo & Fabolous Medley



Robin Thicke



T.I. and TIP too...


Erykah Badu


50 Cent


Ciara



Labels: