The Pop Culture Junkie | Get Addicted
Tuesday, July 10, 2007



After being pictured [above] out at Mansion in Miami Beach, rumors began to swirl that Jaslene, winner of last season's America's Next Top Model, was anorexic...even Charlamagne brought it up today on The Wendy Williams Show! However the buzz has prompted Jaslene to despell the rumors on her Myspace Blog:
Many People ask me why i'm so skinny. Some people just don't ask they just say I'm sick and anorexic. Anorexia is a sickness that I do NOT tolerate in my life. Just because I'm a model doesn't mean that I am going to starve myself. I am happy with who and what I am. I don't have low self esteem to go and starve myself to think that I I look good. I will say that there are many models who have gone through that hardship and I really feel sorry for them. I love myself for who I am. There is nothing in this world that can change that. I don'y like negativity because it doesn't like me. So for any women that suffer from this and are reading this right now.GET SOME HELP PLEASE. To all the people that say anything negative about me. I'm gonna do it like Tyra and say:

KISS MY SKINNY ASS!

-Jaslene Gonzalez

Labels: