The Pop Culture Junkie | Get Addicted
Thursday, August 02, 2007


50 Cent shot the video for his next single, Ayo Technology, with Justin Timberlake and Timbaland in London. Directed by Joseph Kahn, this will be a change in video swagger for 50 Cent as he rocks designer suits...
"You can see this is not [my] more normal uniform, or get-up, when I'm in a music video," he added, pointing to his suit. "But it's time for me to do something a little different, and this is the perfect time for me to actually change my look. You might see this on the red carpet, but not in an actual music video. The biggest challenges for the video are giving off a natural vibe and not seeming contrived at any moment. For you to actually be comfortable when you're actually doing it is a task. At some points you've got a room full of people looking at you at one time, just watching you to see what you're going to do. You've got to relax and just do it." [SOURCE]




See Video Under Cut...



Labels: , ,