The Pop Culture Junkie | Get Addicted
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Cheri Dennis held an album release party for her debut In and Out of Love [Can we say 'bout damn time after 7 years] at Home in NYC, were she was getting pretty cozy with Jimmy Cozier, apparently her old man... Ya'll remember when he was extra young looking? Now, not so much. In a recent interview she shoots down bi-sexual rumors and says she has a boyfriend, so I guess it Jimmy!

EDGE: Speaking of who you’re sleeping with -- there are rumors popping up on the Internet that you’re bisexual. What’s your reaction to that?

Cheri: What is my reaction? Oh my God! Are they talking? I love it! I love it! I love it! I have a boyfriend, but I love that they talk, it’s all good. If the lesbians love me and they desire me -- beautiful! If the gay men want to be my homegirl or want to be me, it doesn’t matter to me -- that’s beautiful! If they think I’m bisexual -- great! As long as they think I make good music -- whatever! [READ MORE]


Continue reading for more from Cheri's release party, plus pics from R&B Live at Spotlight hosted by Ludacris...


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Chrisette Michelle is back to rocking the short hair, with a new rocker edge...

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


R&B Live @ Spotlight Hosted by Luda

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Angel needs to keep a bang, because I can see that 8 head shining through like a Kodak commercial!!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Let me once again take this time to profess my love for Marsha Ambrosius' voice! LOVE HER. Solo album please. Pretty please.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Labels: