The Pop Culture Junkie | Get Addicted
Wednesday, February 27, 2008
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

My My My...Tracey just had to fire back at Johnny Gill after he basically blamed the split on her disdain for Eddie's mama. So she called Doug Banks and said she was under "gag order" [that damn Eddie Murphy confidentiality agreement] and left the below statement:
"I was very shocked and disappointed to hear of Johnny Gill's false spin on the chain of events surrounding our wedding. His outrageous lies were clearly a very desperate and pathetic attempt to clean up his reputation at my expense. I would appreciate it if Mr. Gill would refrain from continuing to spread false gossip and lies to the public, and allow everyone involved to move on with their lives. We all know the real truth." [SOURCE]
Why is she incessant on referring to it as a wedding? We all know, you all were playing dress up. Who do you think you are foolin'?

Labels: ,