The Pop Culture Junkie | Get Addicted
Thursday, August 21, 2008
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

I was super duper excited when I learned that Avant was planning on returning with another album this year after moving to Capitol Records. His voice one of my favorites in R&B and that's alway important to me. When you have a great voice, you can sing the phone book and people will love it. He actually has a crazy following, I know I'm not the only one!

His first single from is upcoming 5th album release, Avant, is a great mid-tempo ballad "When It Hurts." He still has that vocal swag that we are used to and I love the Eric Dawkins and Tony Dixon produced track. I was fortunate to check out an advance of the album and it is fabulous, you'll love it! Lots of great ballads and some uptempo tracks...look for a review and interview as his we get closer to the release date on October 28th!

Labels: ,