The Pop Culture Junkie | Get Addicted
Monday, September 08, 2008

Rihanna - Disturbia
...and the vocals are a bit disturbing at times. We still have some work to do, boo!

First, MTV is clearly struggling! If this is what you get on the 25th anniversary, then I have less hope for the future. The venue was odd to me, too. I like some of the match up on performance, especially Leona Lewis on Weezy's "Misunderstood" and T.I. with Rihanna. It seemed like they are relying on just the performance to carry the show. Russell Brand was okay as host, there have been much worse, like say Marlon and Shawn Wayans.

I can just remember when this show was the hottest thing all year, now it's like TRL on crack... The awards are pure BS staged winners. Come on, Britney takes home 3 moonmen. I mean I'm happy the girl is getting her life together, but I am sure her promo commercials were paid partly in moonmen.

Either neither, if you missed it, don't worry here are the interesting parts. Click through to see the rest!



Lil Wayne - Misunderstood with Leona Lewis, A Milli, Got Money with T-Pain


Pink - So What... I love this song by the way!


T.I. - Whatever You Like, Live Your Life [hottest song so far off Paper Trail] with Rihanna


Christina Aguilera - Keep Gettin' Better... Girl you better work!



Kanye West - Love Lockdown

OKAY! Sorry, I didn't get it, maybe I need to hear the studio cut. I know he bringing something new, that's to be expected. I heard he was singing more, but I am just not sure how I felt about. I may have to listen to it a few more time or 20 to really start feeling it...

It's on iTunes tomorrow! I want to here that version, look out for the Check It post.

Labels: , , , ,