The Pop Culture Junkie | Get Addicted
Wednesday, April 23, 2008
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

After just past 3 years of marriage, Star Jones has finally gotten the self esteem to leave the fruity goodness of Al Reynolds alone. No surprise here. The odd couple has been rumored to be on the road to splitsville for years now.

In a statement to Entertainment Tonight, Jones, 46, says: "Several years ago I made an error in judgment by inviting the media into the most intimate area of my life. A month ago I filed for divorce. The dissolution of a marriage is a difficult time in anyone's life that requires privacy with one's thoughts."

The statement concludes as follows: "I have committed myself to handling this situation with dignity and grace and look forward to emerging from this period as a stronger and wiser woman."

Blah Blah Blah. Ya’ll know that this was doomed from jump. Al and Jonathan Plummer are totally going to be BFFs now.

Labels: