The Pop Culture Junkie | Get Addicted
Wednesday, July 09, 2008
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Hip-hop couple Nas and Kelis have scrapped plans for a new reality TV show – because, well… they're too boring.

After filming two episodes they hated what they saw! Nas says, "It was boring. We were too guarded. We weren't ready".

And now the couple insists their days of dabbling with reality TV are over. Nas adds, "I'm comfortable keeping all the reality in my music.”

I guess they froze on camera, but when the cameras aren’t rolling and the liquor is flowing they are quite the festive pair. When I met them [yeah, I actually met the couple!] at J.D.’s TAG Records Launch party in L.A. they weren’t that boring! They were actually adorable together as Nas leaned on Kelis’ back as they entered the party…

Labels: ,